New Instruction Manuals
We have just produced a new set of instruction manuals that will be included with all orders. The manual includes instruction on how to setup and operate the Epson projectors along with both of our projector screens (Speaker instructions coming soon).
Learn hot to setup the projector, what systems are accepted, precautions, use of the remote and how to pack up the projector.
Projector Screen Instructions
We now have two different types of projector screens available at a variety of sizes and instructions for both models are available in the new instruction manual.
If you have any hesitations or concerns about using any of our equipment we urge you to contact us prior to trying to setup or operate the equipment. We are always happy to help and you can reach us on 0413 129 115.
New Terms & Conditions
When we handover the equipment to you, we will ask you to sign to approve the following –
1) I have received instruction manuals for all equipment
2) I will read the instruction manuals prior to using the equipment
3) I will not use electrical equipment outside in damp, moist or wet conditions
4) I will not leave the equipment in direct sunlight in warm/hot weather
5) If I have any concerns or questions about using the equipment I will contact Perth Projector Hire prior to using it
6) If the equipment appears to be damaged or broken I will contact Perth Projector Hire prior to using it
7) If the equipment is stolen, damaged or broken I will pay for it to be replaced or repaired
8) I will not hold Perth Projector Hire liable for any injury or death caused by using the equipment
I have received the following equipment and will return it in working order:
– Data Projector
– Projector Screen
– Cords & Adapters: ______________